Saturday, March 13, 2004

Mood: Happy
Listening: [Foo Fighters: All My Life]

Today was another boring day.

With the exception of one film.

Takeshi Kitano's Zatoichi.

It was brilliant.

It was enthralling.

It was awesome.

That's all I can say.

I've been watching movies nonstop lately. Last night it was Ju-on: The Grudge. It wasn't the remarkable television series but rather the lackluster motion picture. You see, I was terrified by the television series. It was minute by minute the most scariest shit I have ever seen. The movie though, did not live up to my expectations. Sure, a few scenes scared me but most of the scares were just recycled versions of the television series.

My dad was also on vacation the entire day. I took a nap at 2 and while waiting for that sound of the garage to come up I slept. I really hate it when my dad takes a vacation, I'm always scared of him because he screams for no apparent reason sometimes. It's really getting on my nerves, his screaming. Well, fuck it. I'm going to fucking bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home