Saturday, July 31, 2004

My car has died. It's like a member of the family died. The car was 13 years old and now it's dead. It can't even fucking start and now I don't even have a fucking car to drive. Wency and I were bored to fucking death last night because of no car. We wanted to watch The Village and try to predict its ending (i think that there are no monsters at all, wency thinks that it is actually present day and the people are just isolating themselves).

I'm pretty excited to go to school because my major would be filmmaking. That's pretty awesome and what's more awesome is that my scores for the reading, writing, and math were 98, 98, 99 so that I'm in all advanced classes (fuck yeah baby).

I'm pretty excited to live in Oak Park during my time in Columbia. It's also pretty cool that I have a semestral break during January and February (break is about a month or so). I'm thinking of going to the Philippines then but anything is possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home