Sunday, February 13, 2005

Anyone see the Grammys?

From what I saw, it was pretty good. I saw Alicia Keys' performance and she was absolutely beautiful. Her live performance was so good it sounded like the track off of her album. Thank God Kanye West didn't win album of the year (or record of the year for that matter). Man, that guy is so overrated. He loves it when he gets awards and I saw it when the crowd was giving him a standing ovation for his overacted rendition of Jesus Walks. He was folding his arms like he was the king of everything or something. It was great seeing Norah Jones winning again (whatever happened to her? It's like she just left the face of the Earth). Green Day didn't win a lot of awards but at least Kanye West didn't win album of the year (did I mention I don't like Kanye West?). The only thing I didn't like is that a lot of awards were given to that Ray Charles album even though it wasn't rated very highly. It seemed that the voters gave him the awards just because he recently passed away (hmmmm.....it's sad Ray died, LET'S GIVE HIM The AWARD!). I think that's just stupid, they should give it to the best, period, rather to some dead guy. I also got kinda mad when they were talking about downloading illegally. Well, we wouldn't be downloading illegaly if your goddamn albums weren't so goddamn much! Fuck iTunes, Thank God for AllofMP3.com!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 7:11 AM, Blogger Fifi said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

I'm in the middle of watching a replay of the Grammy's. I thought that Green Day deserved their award/s (I don't know how many they won yet). I have to agree that the Alicia Keys performance was really good. I'm glad she sang with Jamie Foxx instead of Usher. I'm really getting tired of seeing his face!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home