Friday, October 13, 2006

Is my body breaking down?

I recently just noticed this a couple of days ago but I think I'm losing a sense of hearing in my right ear. A few days ago, I noticed that when I was listening to the Heavens' song "Patent Pending" it felt that the vocals were too much to the left. I removed the right ear cup from my headphones and just listened to the left channel. I then removed the left ear cup and just listened to the right channel. I noticed that the left channel was considerably louder. At first I thought it was my headphones but then I switched the channels on the headphone but it was still the same. My right ear is causing a lot of problems. The good thing is that I could just adjust the right channel setting one notch up on the volume control so right now it's perfect.

Another problem with my body is that my psoriasis is beginning to flare up again. Man, I wish I didn't have this fucking psoriasis. Aside from the fact that I'm fat and have acne, God had to give me psoriasis AND arthritis at the same time. My last problem is that my left middle finger is swollen because of the goddamn arthritis. I can't even bend it or it will hurt like hell. I'm even having difficulty writing with a pen or pencil because it hurts so much. Fortunately, it doesn't hurt at all when I type.

On top of all of this, I only have $9 in my bank account.

Other than that, life has been fucking peachy.

2 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Blogger ctayag said...

...it doesn't hurt when I type

Your hand must be so used to being in that typing position. Lay off the internet, lol.

 
At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you just need to come back here in the Philippines! hehe best cure is to hangout with your cousins! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home