Monday, October 13, 2008

RANT. DAD. TYRANT. FUCK.

My mom told me that my dad is pissed at me because I didn't mow the lawn like he told me to. The thing is this is what he told me last week, "Daniel, when you have free time, can you mow the lawn?" I told him, "Sure." Here's how my last week went:

Monday: I had to start my paper and write out my plan for my group project.
Tuesday: It rained so I couldn't mow the lawn.
Wednesday: Had a group meeting in the afternoon so I couldn't mow the lawn.
Thursday: Had class so I couldn't mow the lawn.
Friday: Had SOME free time but had to memorize script for booming the next day.
Saturday: Continued booming on "Upper Deck."
Sunday: Boomed for "Upper Deck."
Today: Final day of shooting for "Upper Deck."

I already know what my Dad is going to say to me today. He's probably going to say one, some, or all of the following:
"If you want to live here, you have to pay!"
"You never do anything in this house for the family!"
"You sleep so late and wake up at 12!"
"You eat so much fast food and you gorge it down!" (this shit aint even related but he might say it)
"You can't even live by yourself!"
"You want to eat here? You have to pay!"
"You're always upstairs on your computer!"
"Oscar's kids, they don't even live with them anymore!"

Maybe he's gonna even say other shit to stress me out and make me feel like shit. Sometimes I think my dad likes it when he scolds people. I think that he loves the authority over a person. I noticed that whenever he's scolding me, I can't say anything. I don't talk back because I can't talk back. The last time I spoke back at him, he put me in a choke hold.

Sometimes I wish my dad had a stroke or heart attack because he really is a piece of shit. One time he called my mom, "a shit in the family," just because she forgot an important insurance document at work (that's only 2 minutes drive from the house).

So why am I writing this? It's because my scared, to be honest. My dad never appreciates OR trusts anyone in his family. That's why he's such a stupid ass fuck. I bet he loves his "favorite." Right, Wency? Wency is the type of person you would call a "homebody." He never goes out or talks to real people. He says he has his chat sessions with his "friends" on Thursdays. The only problem is that they're not his fucking "friends." They're only people he knew from online groups. They're not fucking friends until you fucking meet them face to fucking face. You see, I'm so pissed and scared of my Dad that I'm already ripping on my brother (who's alright, btw).

Well, back to my Dad. My Dad never even once told me that it's nice that I had a job on the side. He treated the side job I have now as a boom guy with such disdain. Even though I make a small amount of money, at least I'm outside having conversations with people! I don't wanna always stay at home (which is what my Dad wants everyone in his family to do). I wanna fucking go where I wanna go cuz fuck man, this is the 21st fucking century. And he thinks I don't pray because I have so much psoriasis on my legs. The main reason for my psoriasis? Duh, it's you, you fucking hateful piece of shit father.

So.
Bottom line.
Even though I'm scared.
And pissed at my Dad.
Even though I know what he's going say to me.
Fuck you, Papa.

1 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger Mari said...

You know who you remind me of?
A mix between me and my ex boyfriend. We both have issues with our dads. But see, with my problems, I keep them quiet. My ex boyfriend would tell everybody he could how he hated his. But you...
damn.
Have you ever considered counselling? My situation I believe is even worse than yours and yet I don't go around blogging that I want to stab my dad in he jugular.
You're kind of scaring people. Like me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home