Thursday, March 18, 2004

Today was an awesome day. Finished my finals (they were mad easy too!) and went to the bookstore. Tried selling my books but they told me that they won't be needing them anymore. I was entranced by this girl in the bookstore today. Man, was she really beautiful. She reminded of all those commercials where a girl has like wind blowing through her, jeez, it was unbelievable.....that is.......until she answered her cellphone and started talking like a black person. I hate those kind of people. But, what can you do eh?

My dad had work, finally. I thought that he would never get work. But he did. And his boss was kinda mad at him. He was supposed to be working for the past two days but he didn't.

My mom told me that we didn't get all our movies from Cecille. Shit man, what the fuck? I was really waiting for those DVDs and got only half? What the fuck man? I can't blame my cousins for this because they just gave the goods. My mom's friend didn't deliver it and it's because of this i'm really pissed. It was only 4 DVDs, Jesus.

Fuck man, I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home