Saturday, February 19, 2005

Things to mention:

- Yesterday, before Constantine began, I saw two girls who wanted to get in into Constantine and tried to sneak in until I heard the usher scream at them ("LADIES!!!!"). He checked their IDs and kicked them out of the theatre. Pure hilarity.

- The House of Wax trailer with Elisha Cuthbert and Paris Hilton. The crowd hollered when Paris's name was shown on screen.

- I'm on the dean's list for my 4.0 GPA last fall semester.

- Found this site (http://www.yourmusic.com) that sells albums at $6 a pop. Sadly, a lot of albums I want are not even on the site but nonetheless I bought 3 albums.

- Finally saw all the Oscar best pictures nominees with my last being Ray. Ray truly deserves to be on the best picture nomination list and so is Jamie Foxx's incredible performance. For once, I truly believed that it was Ray Charles and not Jamie Foxx. Foxx deserves to win his best actor Oscar. The only picture that DOES NOT deserve to be nominated is Finding Neverland. Although Ray is great, it doesn't even come close to the emotional depth and power of Million Dollar Baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home