Thursday, October 19, 2006

What up me homies.

Lost: I don't know what to say but it sucked the big one today. The flashbacks to Locke's story really sucked and didn't really reveal anything new about his character. It was an episode that led to more questions but again no answers. I prefer the episodes with Jack, Sawyer, and Kate because there are more details revealed about their captors.

South Park: My God, isn't there an episode that doesn't suck? This episode introduces us to Cartman as "DAWG" the Hall Monitor and the Kindergarten teacher who has a sexual relationship with Kyle's 3-year old brother. That's right, a sexual relationship with a 3-year old.

Being a production assistant on my friend's film is pretty cool. I usually just stand there getting focus readings, light meter readings, and other stuff. What sucked though is that I tripped over this cable and now my right ankle hurts. It's not sprained (I know what sprained feels) but it hurts just a little bit. I still need to do a production packet for my second film but I think I'll just do it tomorrow morning. Man, I keep on procrastinating again with these assignments.

When I look at the big picture, I have only two classes with assignments. Science of Acoustics is a class that hands out assignments but it's only one assignment every week with only two fucking questions and I keep on doing it minutes before it's due. Production I is another class and the assignments are fairly easy (draw storyboards, make prop list, shot list, draw shot diagrams) and again, I'm doing it hours before it's due. I really get my in order.

I really need to sleep earlier (I actually sleep when my dad takes a shower at 4 AM). I NEED to make better choices for myself because I think my body is beginning to fight back. I wake all tired with my joints aching (well, after only 4 hours of sleep it tends to do that to you). I really need to sleep 10 hours.

On top of this, I already missed two classes of Science of Acoustics because I didn't want to face the teacher with an incomplete assignment. I already missed two classes of Intro to Audio (which in the first place, I don't know why I miss these).

I really need to step up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home