Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I'm pretty happy about my grades....except for the one I got in Sound Film Production. I got a B-. The teacher said that I ended up with an A- but because of my attendance (which I missed 5 classes) he had to grade down. What a fucker. That class was just a waste of time. I'm pretty happy I got a C in Basic Audio Systems because that class was just so fucking hard. I was shocked to find out I got an A in Audio Production II. I thought my projects weren't good enough but who the fuck cares?

I got a new laptop but the only problem with it is that the OS is Vista and Vista kinda sucks. Everything looks nice BUT it's so hard to get programs to work with Vista. The good things about my laptop is that it has wifi, firewire (YES!), a great sound card, and a built-in webcam. I had to choose between a laptop or the Philippines and my last laptop is already dying so I decided to go with the laptop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home