Wednesday, May 02, 2007

It's almost 70 GB in my 300 GB.
And it's gone.
Because I wanted it to be.
I had to erase it because I have wasted so much time on it.
It's time to start anew because I must.

I've only realized that this semester was actually very easy. I just fucked everything up for myself. When I think about it, none of my classes didn't have ANY homework the entire semester. Most of the classes just consisted of labs and group work and I fucked it up. Now I have to play catch-up. I had an 8 page paper assigned at the beginning of the semester (end of January) and it's due Monday. I haven't written anything and I haven't even done shit. My final lab for Audio Production II was assigned three weeks ago and I've only finished step 1 and there's 3 fucking steps left in the lab. Even my final film in Sound Film Production I have to catch up on, even though I'm already half finished.

I can't make up excuses like I live so far from the school because I have classmates that don't even live in the state and they're able to finish everything way before it's due. I really need to focus right now. But I have a problem, I just can't focus. It's like I have ADHD or something. Something is on TV and I have to watch it. Something is on the internet and I must read it. I think I thrive on "no time." I mean that I do my best when something is on the line.

For example, I kept on telling my teacher for Sound Film Production that I had the script, shooting script, and storyboards for my final film ready for him every time I was in class but I kept on saying that I always forgot it. Three weeks later I gave it to him. The problem was that I did EVERYTHING (script, shooting script, and storyboards) the morning I gave it to him. The fortunate thing was that he loved everything I did even though I finished everything five minutes before I turned it in.

I could have finished my finished my 8-page paper if I was on it.
I could have even finished my final lab in AP2 if I was on it.
I could have finished my final film if I was on it like white on rice.
And I could only blame myself for fucking up my final week before final exams.

Hell week. I'm coming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home