Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Why Mozilla Firefox Sometimes Sucks, Major, and Mega Millions.

Firefox can have its benefits. It's association with FlashGet is great, the themes are pretty cool, and the extensions sometimes save you a lot of time. But Firefox can also backfire on you. Firefox really backfired on me today. Here's the story: I look over my advising guide almost day on Firefox. My classmates tell me that I don't need Recording I because I'm an Audio for Visual major. But yet on my advising guide, it says that I need it. I try Internet Explorer for once on the advising guide and lo and behold, I can change my advising guide to whatever major I want. I mind blew the moment I found this out because I realized where the problem was. Firefox wasn't allowing me to change the major but IE did. Because my Audio for Visual was for film, Recording I is required (or that's what they say). I felt so stupid afterwards because I kept on referring to the advising guide when the main problem was Firefox.

I also realized that whenever I use Firefox, I get a lot of spyware. Whenever I use IE, I barely get any spyware. Before it used to be the other way around.

Tomorrow, I'm talking to John Murray (President of the Audio for Visual Media section) and hopefully I don't need extra classes to graduate. Hopefully, I'll need less than 8 classes to graduate. Right now, I need 8 more classes to graduate after this semester (granted I pass every class this semester).

I was also pretty bummed this morning that two people won at the Mega Millions lottery with $370 million on the line. I always had hope that I would win but it looks like some bitch in Forest Park (Tita Perla, to be exact) keeps on praying that we won't win. That's something I won't understand, why she wants everybody to suffer. She always has to be a killjoy in everyone's lives. She prays that no one in the Tayag family won't win the lottery because she says that money is evil. That's another thing that confuses me, if she thinks that money is evil why the fuck does she have so much of it? The only one who had won the lottery was my Tito Efren (he won it twice) but he's so goddamn greedy he never told anyone in the family that he won it. The only way people knew he won was that he confessed while he was drunk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home