Saturday, February 17, 2007

Snow (Hey oh) and Sadness

Jesus Christ, it snowed so much this fucking week. Sure it was great that I didn't have any school Tuesday and Wednesday but man, I really hate shoveling.

-----

This week, two people I know finally poured out their emotions. She had her reasons of the breakup and he felt like trash. In the end, it was an explosion of sadness and grief. She may have looked to the future but he kept on looking back at the past. Where did it all go wrong? Only they know and that is where it all ends.

I hope he doesn't keep on feeling depressed. They just weren't meant for each other and that's God's honest truth. She will find her golden boy and he will find her golden girl.

Their relationship reminds me of two verses in the Keane song "Somewhere Only We Know":
"Oh simple thing, where have you gone?"
"This is not the end of everything."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home