Sunday, January 28, 2007

School has started again and I'd like to say that it's great but for me, it's just so-so. Let's go down my classes:

Basic Audio Systems: I already know the teacher and it's primarily the reason why I chose the certain section. Everyone from sound has told me that I'm going to hate this class. "That class is going to fuck you and rape your mom," they say. Jesus Christ monkey balls, I hope it's not that hard. My professor is Benj Kanters, he was a bit vague in Introduction to Audio last semester but hopefully he'll be less boring this time around.

Sound Film Production: Man, this class is going to be fucking tough. I thought we were only making one GROUP film but NOOOOOO! Every student has to make another student film for the end of the semester. Man, I hate carrying the fucking light kit! I better prepare for this fucking class.

Audio Production II: This class is going to be fucking sweet. Aside from the lectures, the class looks to be fairly easy. My professor Josh used to be the sound engineer for R. Kelly (whom he calls a douche + 1), the late Aaliyah, Missy Elliott, and Fall Out Boy. He's also currently the bass player in some indie classic rock band known as The Eighth Grade.

Aside from these classes, I need to find a job quick. The year has just begun but time is already running out to buy a ticket to the Philippines this December. I must go this Christmas. My mom is encouraging me to go but I don't know about my dad. He has so much negative energy inside him. But again, he's from the family from tricksters and swindlers. I told my brother to save his money so he can accompany me but again I think he'd rather buy some fucking game than having sweet, sweet fun.

Well guys, I gots to go. Oh yeah, Yahoo! Messenger with a microphone is fucking sweet. I got to speak to Kat the other day for 45 minutes. And it was free too! I love free shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home