Thursday, January 04, 2007

I'm in Boracay now taking in the sun but it's just not as fun without everyone else. If Kat wasn't here with me, I'd go insane. Hell, being with J.L. is enough to make anyone insane. Shit, hasn't anyone seen this kid eat? It's like a frickin' raptor having it's dinner. On top of that, my mom tells everyone on the fucking beach from Australia to New York that I have psoriasis. What the fuck man? Other than that, my vacation in the Philippines has been fucking awesome. Eating, staying up late, sweating, playing Cranium (seriously, how the fuck can you sculp ATKINS DIET!), and more eating. Too bad Wency, NOW you regret not saving your money. Well boy, it's better if you save your money now for this Christmas. I think that going to the Philippines should be a yearly thing. Work, work, work, go to the Philippines for Christmas, then work again. My skin even seems to be loving the weather here too (or maybe it's just that I have no stress....hmmmm). Oh yeah, filipino movies make me feel stupid. Hey Wency, if you're reading this, Agimat was bad but man, you need to watch Super Noypi (ingenious plot, my ass).