Thursday, November 16, 2006

It's Pacquiao vs. Morales III on Saturday and I'm pretty excited. I do have some doubt though that Pacquiao is going to have an easy time with Morales. I had a dream of Pacquiao being knocked out somewhere between the 3rd and 5th rounds sometime last week and that got me pretty scared. I usually have dreams where things are so normal that they happen in real life sometimes a couple of days later or even months later. I hope this is an all-out war because Morales isn't that proficient in wars. What Morales excels is that he's a great boxer but never a great puncher. He's excellent at strategy and the first Pac-Morales fight is an example of this.

If Morales does transform into a strategist throughout the entire fight, Pacquiao MUST come forward but also doing a little boxing as well. I've heard that Pac has included a massive right hook as well as some body shots to his arsenal apart from his magnificent left hand. I really hope that Pacquiao knocks out Morales on Saturday. Not some sissy TKO but a real knockout.

In other notes....
I just saw the new Incubus video and man, their new song "Anna-Molly" is in my head and it doesn't want to get out. I'm definitely buying the new album "Light Grenades" when it's released on November 28th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home