Friday, November 10, 2006

Man, I was so sick this morning. My shit was absolute water, my stomach felt so bad, I was so cold, and my muscles really hurt. Took some Tylenol Flu but that only helped a little bit. Before I went to class, I took a shower and what do you know....it helped....a lot. I still felt kinda sick during class but at least I wasn't puking my guts out (I wanted to puke so bad this morning). I was kinda disappointed in my film teacher today. She lost my second treatment for my final project. So now I'll have to e-mail her another one. But that's not a big problem.

I saw a television spot of Darren Aronofsky's "The Fountain" and man, one frame just blew me away. The frame is composed of Rachel Weisz's face in a overly high key light that makes her face look angelic. She says softly, "Together we will live forever," then a tear streams down her cheek. I just got chills watching that. Man, I can't wait for this movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home