Friday, September 05, 2008

God, I fucking hate Republicans.....those hypocrite fucks. Republican = more war = country first? See, they're already contradicting themselves.

Stuff to mention:

Rage Against the Machine playing acapella at the RNC is fucking awesome.

Nine Inch Nails gets my blood pumping everytime I listen to them. Download "March of the Pigs" and you'll know why. Also download "A Warm Place" and listen to how they can also be a calm before the storm.

On the topic of "March of the Pigs," that song is fucking hard in Rock Band. No matter what, I can never sing well with that song. On the other hand, B.Y.O.B. by System of a Down is awesome.

Saw the Dark Knight with my mom in the theatre on Monday (Labor Day) and she LOVED it. "Daniel, it's ALL ACTION!" There's a fucking quote for you WB.

Louis Theroux from the BBC is currently my new hero. He had the balls to stand up to Nazis, Black Nationalists, and other fuckups on TV.

Hey Felice, I knows you have a relationship with Ron. But Ron who? McDonald? Reagan? Weasley?

1 Comments:

At 4:03 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Good good good......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home