Sunday, March 21, 2004

Listening: [Lostprophets: Last Train Home]

Got two movies from Netflix today: Kingpin and the critically acclaimed Happy Together. Kingpin was fucking hilarious from beginning to end. But Happy Together bored me to fucking death. It bored me so much that I didn't even finish it. The film, directed by Wong Kar-Wai, is actually very surprising. I thought that Happy Together would be a really good film like In the Mood for Love, but it just wasn't. In the Mood for Love was beautiful to look at and wonderful to listen to but Happy Together is drenched with unclean colors, and it looks absolutely ugly. I've been listening to Lostprophets and the Yeah Yeah Yeahs for a while and Lostprophets is an awesome band. The Yeah Yeah Yeahs are a bit overhyped in my opinion (and the chick singing sounds so much like Pat Benatar).

I also played an hour of straight Dance Dance Revolution and it tired the fuck outta me. I don't even sweat this much during workouts at Bally. Maybe I should just tell my mom to cancel my membership at Bally so I could just do DDR full time.

Yesterday, I should have gotten my Shiri disc but the thing is, it was broken in two. I am beginning to hate Netflix's way of handling DVDs. Sometimes I have to take time to clean the discs before inserting them into the DVD player or laptop.

Later kids, 'til next time

On next week's episode: Daniel directs the sequel to the Passion of the Christ - JESUS: Reloaded!

1 Comments:

At 2:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The earliest of excellent funds came out while in the Hublot Fake Different watches 1900 Paris, france , Country Frank when them got funds once for all level of quality plus sophisicated design and style. fake louis vuitton bags Omega appeared to be therefore accepted one more time because they build the modern world correctness data along at the Kew-Teddington observatory with He uk around 1936. replica dior The earliest of such excellent funds came out along at the 1900 Paris, france , Community Frank when them got funds to get high-quality plus sophisicated style and design. fake chanel handbags Omega appeared to be therefore accepted one more time by way of putting together the modern world finely-detailed review to the Kew-Teddington observatory with He uk around 1936. replica chanel The earliest user with the Rauschenbach relatives appeared to be Johann Rauschenbach-Vogel, who was an area product vendor during Schaffhausen. Your dog got the firm around 1880. replica hermes IWC appeared to be labeled Internationale Uhrenfabrik at that time. Nonetheless a little solo twelve months eventually, louis vuitton replica Johann Rauschenbach-Vogel deceased plus IWC appeared to be bought out by way of her youngster, Johannes Rauschenbach-Schenk, another user out of Rauschenbach relatives.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home