Friday, May 28, 2004

So many things to talk about. So little time.

Shit, that sounds like a theatrical trailer or something.

I should be updating like everyday for other people's joy and time. Why do other people love blogs? Is it because of a life that would like to read? You see, in my opinion, blogs are people's lives that some people admire, envy, or some that other people actually fucking steal. Just ask my cousin Pam, some bitch actually took her words and made them her own. But when Pam found out, all hell broke loose and it involved so much shit that you could actually smell it. Pam can be as sweet as your own best friend but as deadly as Shaquille O' Neal coming down the court running at full speed. Keiko (the bitch) got a taste of her own medicine and was embarrassed. When my brother saw her supposed picture, he immediately came to the defense of the bitch. How come such a beauty would do a horrible thing? Well, the beauty was looking like a beast in real life and my brother refuted his statement. My cousin now has this Blogger power thingy that I still don't have because I am so goddamn lazy.

As of laziness, man, I am such a fucking bum. All I do now is watch tv, surf the internet, sleep, and eat. For bumming around, I decided to do something about it and went looking for a fucking job. My first application is at Tower Records. The guy who took my application didn't sound so enthusiatic about getting it as well: "So I'll take this application and give it to the manager." I hope I get a job pretty soon because I wanna save up some fucking moolah for my up-and-hopefully coming Philippine trip.

My brother signed up for a job at Gamestop. I hope he gets it too because all he does is the same thing I do.. My friend Justin gets $1,400 every two weeks and all he does is wash cars. I wish I had a job like that because I love washing things. Well I gotta go now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home