Monday, June 07, 2004

"Like the sun through the trees on a cloudy day..."

Had a pretty good although tired day today. After being exhausted from yesterday's quasi-mowing of lawn, cleaning of kitchen, and cleaning of bathroom, I woke up with a bad case of arthritis and woke up late (11 AM). It was good my dad didn't get pissed off or my ass would be on the line.

Also went to Father Sunny's thanksgiving mass, which was okay (to be honest, all the singing made me fucking bored). Saw some hotties at the celebration after mass, including my dad's coworker's daughter. Despite her bf being irresponsible and making her pregnant, I can say that she's really hot. I was cringed when some of these hot ladies were wearing slutty clothes during the mass (jeez, it's a fucking mass). Well, the girl's baby is like 2 or something but man, babies end your life PERIOD. Once you get a baby, all your years being a teenager is fucking over, man.

Hope to get a job at Sears tomorrow and workout at Bally's. I gotta try working out everyday now because I'm starting to get really fat and I mean really, really fat.

I hope I don't sleep tonight like last night (5:09 am) because of a big fucking headache mixed with stomach ache. Well, it's 3:08 am now so I gotta get running to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home