Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Man, I'm fucking tired.

Here's how my day's going so far.

Went to school and took my only final of the semester, which was shit easy. Then went to Bally's to workout, then went to Sears to apply for a job. I forgot to fucking dress for the interview but the guy interviewing was cool with it. Jeez, I hope I get the job. Yesterday, I tried getting a job as a movie extra but I had to pay something so I gave them my credit card and all that shit. The guy told me that I didn't have to pay anything until 4 days from now. But the fucker still took the money and now I have a negative fucking balance in my account. So I called the fuckers up in Santa Barbara, California to tell them that I want to cancel my registration. Jesus Christ, even being a movie extra is fucking hard. I'm planning to go to Hollywood Video to get a job there too....man, I hope I get a job there.

1 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would be ALOT more careful with my money and credit card number.

Dude, havent you seen those commercials with like the ppl talking with different voices?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home