Sunday, September 05, 2004

Man, the past few days have been either a blur or in slow motion. I hated it Friday that my dad was home the entire day. Did my laundry and cleaned the comforters to get away from him.

On Saturday, went to my upcoming apartment to wait for the bed guys to come. While waiting, I found a cockroach sleeping on the carpet. My aunt owns the apartment and it is a fucking mess. Her room was particularly horrible with drawers open and dirty clothes all over the place. Of course, I crushed the fucking cockroach. Yesterday, my dad told me that we (aka my dad and I) will clean my room. Fuck that man. I hate it when he is involved because something that would take 1 minute would turn into 2 hours because my dad is such a fucking perfectionist. The thing is that all the things he does isn't perfect. A perfectionist would plan his schedule ahead of time not on the fly (like my dad).

Today was pretty good. Slept mostly the whole day because I was exhausted mowing the lawn, trimming the grass, and blowing the clippings yesterday afternoon. I couldn't believe that it was fucking hot yesterday. It took me awhile to finish the grass because whenever I would stay in the sun too long I would start to get fucking dizzy. What should have taken 45 minutes was extended to 3 hours. Thank God my dad's ass wasn't there or he would be bitching and complaining how I mow the lawn and shit.

During dinner time today, I took some noodles and I wanted to get some BBQ chicken. Before I opened the chicken, my dad goes nuts telling me that "YOU SHOULD ONLY GET WHAT YOU CAN EAT! GET A PLATE THEN GET THE CHICKEN!!!" Man, I don't know why he has to scream even before the situation ever happens. Man, sometimes I wish I could punch my dad in the face. What an asshole, you know.

You know I think my dad needs to listen to some music. All he does is sit in front of the tv all day. Everyday I listen to music but it soothes my nerves. My mom says that I'm hot tempered. I think that she's way off on that....it's my brother who has a hot temper. I only get hot tempered is when I get pushed. My brother gets hot tempered many times, especially when I go into his room. Jesus man, drinking some depressants or something.

Man, I can't wait to get out of this shithole.

1 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, Blogger ctayag said...

LOL. Papa should take a chill pill. Hey man if you gotta post, post it. I dont' care anymore. As for the hot tempered shit, yeah but only if you get in my way like if I want silence, I want silence. Silence is the most underrated sound or should I say absence of sound.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home