Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Slept at 9:38 pm last night and I don't know why. Woke up at 5:30 am to bring my dad to the train station. Went back home and slept again. Woke up at 1:21 pm and I still felt exhausted. I didn't eat breakfast or lunch because I wasn't hungry. Later in the day received a phone call from a Chris who works at the Odeum. She called me to confirm the hours when I will be working. I responded with a confused voice, "Excuse me, I'm wondering, how did you get this number?" She then asked if I was Daniel Lee or something. I said no but wondered how she got the wrong number but still got the right first name. I'm now having these sharp pains from my left inner ear. I looked inside and there's a fucking pimple there. I can't believe it, my pimples are starting to grow in the most fucked up of places. Earlier, watched J.J. Abrams "Lost" starring Matthew Fox and some other 30 people. The series premiere was excellent, having the intensity of "24" while having the drama of "CSI."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home