Saturday, October 09, 2004

Whoa. I haven't had a real update in a while. Been busy with school and such.

Well school is.........

in one word......

AWESOME.

I love my classes. I love even my mundane classes because the teachers are cool. I like my Visual Audio class the best because the teacher just fucking rocks. He's a sound mixer named Cory who did mixing on the movies Apollo 13, Batman Forever, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and some other shit. He recently finished the sound on Team America: World Police and one of his current projects is Batman Begins. We get to watch badass clips of movies in 7.1 DTS surround!!!!!

No wonder Columbia's tuition is $8000. It's because the classes are so kickass!

Homework has been okay. I just finished a project today for Freshman Seminar and it went pretty well. I tried calling Leah to ask her what I did to get a "fuck you" from her but she hasn't responded. I hope I get a response from her. Should I give her another e-mail? Should I call her again? Do you guys think I'm smothering her? Guys, give me your thoughts please. I know people read this blog so leave a message or something.

I'm pretty lonely when I'm living in the apartment because there's no one to talk to and the internet is so fucking slow so using it would like be not using it (get it?).

Was watching the debate between Kerry and Bush earlier and Bush is a fucking nutwit I don't know where to begin.

I really hate Bush's comments and his only defense is that Kerry made a mistake during the first debate (his "global test" comment). Jeez Mr. Bush, get another fucking reason to defend yourself rather than the "global test" comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home