Saturday, September 25, 2004

Columbia College New Student Convocation

Man, I hated going to the New Student Convocation but I had to go because it was mandatory. I shouldn't have gone at all. It was a piece of fucking boring shit that wasted one hour of my life. I want it back Columbia. Although, I did purchase my first book (Math) and it was used. It was still $80 though. Why the fuck do used things still cost $80 and when you sell it back it's only $20. Fucking money grubbers.

---------------------------------------------------

Being annoying

I was chatting with my ex-ladyfriend Leah and she typed out, "You know, you can be fucking annoying sometimes." It was all in CAPS too and then she logged off. I don't know what I said or did but I began pondering on the fact of being annoying.

I am annoying sometimes. Sometimes to the point of "I NEED SILENCE! (I did that for you, Wency) I go online, go on YM!, MSN Messenger, AIM. I chat with my friends out of the blue and I think they feel annoyed when I go online. One friend, whom I refuse to name, has blocked me (I don't know why) but I think it's because whenever I chat with him/her I go overboard with emotional theatrics and what not. A few people, whom I love and cherish, don't speak to me anymore. Our connection is lost, dead, and gone. I know that they're online because whenever I read their journals, they write about being online but yet I find them missing on my buddy lists. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I think it's good that I'll be living with my aunt Helen for awhile because I won't be able to use the internet for a long time. I'll be cut off from the technological world for some time. This is good. Real good.

I'm sorry Leah. I'm sorry for what I said or did.
I still love you.
I'm sorry.
Forgive me.
I still love you babe even if you don't have the same feelings for me.

-------------------------

Dry your eyes mate
I know it's hard to take but her mind has been made up
There's plenty more fish in the sea

Dry your eyes mate
I know you want to make her see how much this pain hurts
But you've got to walk away now

It's over
Over.

The Streets "Dry Your Eyes"

Please post a comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home