Saturday, November 06, 2004

I really hate it when my relatives ask me if I voted and I say no. Then they freakin ask me if I would vote for Bush. I say no and then they get mad because I SHOULD be voting for Bush because I'm fucking Catholic. The thing is, I don't agree with many issues with Bush. I think that to vote, you need to agree with the some of the issues that the candidate is going for rather than religion. I think that religion is fucked up and most of all hypocritical. I think that abortion is horrible but does that mean that I'm against it? No. I'm not against it because sometimes it helps those women who cannot have a child or when a woman is raped and a child is born through it. I don't base my life on religion, I base my life on the current issues like the economy (which Bush is currently fucking up), terrorism (where Bush is fucking up as well), and social security (with Bush, I won't have social security when I get older). So, that's my answer and I'm fucking sticking to it.

1 Comments:

At 4:52 AM, Blogger Fifi said...

I agree! Kerry should've won.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home