Sunday, November 07, 2004

The Incredibles (2004)
Walt Disney presents a Pixar production
Director: Brad Bird (The Iron Giant, The Simpsons)
Voices: Craig T. Nelson, Holly Hunter, Sarah Vowell, Samuel L. Jackson, and Jason Lee.

"If everyone is special, then that means no one is."

Damn! Can Pixar do no wrong? NOPE. Can they make a shitty movie? HELL NO! Can Dreamworks beat Pixar at their own game? FUCK NO! I think I just saw the best American produced movie of the year!!! This is by far the most enjoyable, most entertaining, most intelligent, and the most fun movie of the year. I thought Pixar could not top themselves after Finding Nemo but oh man, The Incredibles destroys it on almost every level. For all the people who loved Shrek 2, this film will blow your minds! Mr. Incredible could kick Shrek's ass to pieces!!!! I kept smiling and laughing throughout the entire movie, I was like a kid in a huge candy store with infinite choices!

"We're superheroes, what can go wrong?"

Writing a summarization of the plot here is pointless because everyone NEEDS to see this movie. If you hate this movie, you just don't like movies at all. I can't write a thorough review of this film because it's just pointless. It's so good that I am proclaiming it better than Kill Bill: Volume 2, Spider-Man 2, Garden State, House of Flying Daggers, and many other films I have declared some of the best this year (with only the exception of one and I'm telling about that at the end of the year).

"SHOWTIME!"

I can't give enough praise for Pixar, director Brad Bird, and all the people involved with this movie. It's stupendous, awesome, perfect, and most of all.......INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!


Grade: A+!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT AN AWESOME MOVIE!!!!! See this film!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home