Sunday, December 26, 2004

Did some research to find out what piece of music that was at the end of the Kingdom of Heaven trailer and found that it is from Jonathan Elias' album The Prayer Cycle. What is more amazing is that the beautiful Hungarian vocals at the end of the trailer is done by none other than ALANIS MORISSETTE! I actually thought that it was Lisa Gerrard (she did vocals on Gladiator, The Insider, Man on Fire) but it wasn't. Isn't Alanis the one who spoke of hating Dave Coulier in her album Jagged Little Pill? Is this the chick who made everyone misunderstand the definition of ironic? I don't know but I never knew Alanis could sing Hungarian so beautifully and with such powerful emotion. I began listening to the previews on Amazon.com and one word came to mind: heaven. All I could of is heaven when I was listening to beautiful piece after beautiful piece. I'm certainly going to buy this album later today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home