Saturday, December 11, 2004

If my brother had a gaming orgasm, I got an audio orgasm earlier tonight. And it's this site. Sure, you have to fucking pay for the songs. But it's only fucking $0.01 per MB! It's got songs in MP3, OGG, WMV, MP4, and oh my GOD.........APE, WAV, LL WMV, and FLAC (lossless codecs)! I already downloaded 18 songs:

Vertigo - U2
Not Listening - Papa Roach
The Blower's Daughter - Damien Rice
Down - Blink-182
What You Waitin' For - Gwen Stefani
Wonderful Night - Fatboy Slim
Sunday Morning - Maroon 5
End Credits (The Shawshank Redemption) - Thomas Newman
Wonderwall - Ryan Adams
Shape of my Heart - Sting
Lonesome Tears - Beck
It's All in Your Mind - Beck
No Phone - Cake
Vitamin R - Chevelle
Thank You - Dido
Here With Me - Dido
Slow Hands - Interpol
Float On - Modest Mouse


And I only paid $1.97 for all of this!

I downloaded using LAME-standart codec and man, it's almost CD-Quality! The lossless formats were just too much ($0.30 compared to $0.06). But man, fuck iTunes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home