Saturday, January 15, 2005

Ugh.

Feng Shui was fucking horrible. The acting was horrible, the story was horrible, and so-called "twist" ending was horrible. The cinematography was pretty good but that's all I can say. The music was pretty bad as well.

What's so funny is that on the BTS feature on the DVD, Kris Aquino (star of the film) has the audacity to say that the film is just as good as the horror films from Korea and Japan. You gotta me kidding me, Kris. "The script was so good I couldn't put it down." Oh my God, I think I'm gonna die from laughter. What are you? On crack?

As I was watching the movie, all I could do is laugh. And laugh. AND LAUGH. Yes folks, it was that bad.

And this film made over 100 million pesos in the Philippines.

I received an e-mail from someone (most likely a Filipino) a few days ago who told me that I was too harsh on Filipino films, that they're that way because they don't have enough money. Dude, Blair Witch Project was shot for only $2,500 and the ending was fucking scary. Sure, the film made me want to throw up BUT it was scary.

I'll post more on this shit later....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home