Saturday, April 23, 2005

Man, what my dad did to my Tita Tessie was harsh.

To be honest, I sometimes think my Tita Tessie can be annoying sometimes but what he did to her was depressing. My dad blamed her that my parents marriage was in trouble because of her. I thought it was the stupidest thing ever to be said. He said that she uses people too much and his family was never like that.

Uh. What?

What do you call my Tita Perla calling my Dad to skip work just to pick her up from the airport. What do you call my Tita Cely forcing my dad to bring her to the airport when her son is just there with a car?

Sometimes my dad can be a motherfucker but this is just over the line. After Tita Tessie left with a cab, my mom and dad fought because my dad wanted to use the car. Can you believe it? He's fighting with my mom just to use the goddamn fucking car?! How fucking stupid is that? It's not even stupid but just plain retarded. My dad is immature and a fuckhead at that. So Felice and Chrissie, I'm sorry what my dad did to your mom. I hope you guys don't see me as an asshole too just because of the fucked up things my dad said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home