Saturday, May 07, 2005

BULLS FALL APART

The Bulls just completely sucked at the end of Game 6 Friday night. Kirk Hinrich was on the baseline trying to pass it to one of his teammates. He chose Chris Duhon to pass it to. Duhon thought Hinrich was passing it to someone else. What an idiot. The game was tied 91-91 with 34 seconds left. That play will be burned into Duhon's mind the rest of his life. Hinrich passed the ball.....to Duhon's back. The ball bounced off and into the hands of Wizards player Jared Jeffries who inevitably slammed the fucker home. After a free throw from one of the Wizards, it's Wizards 94-91 with 13 seconds left. Andres Nocioni shoots the 3 but misses, Chandler grabs the rebound, giving some hope to the Bulls until.......Chandler tries to shoot a jumper. A jumper is what, two points? YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING DOWN BY 3! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SHOOTING A JUMPER YOU IDIOT! The Wizards win the game, the first round, and a meeting with the Miami Heat on Sunday. The "you-would-never-believe" Bulls suddenly became the Bulls of old during those last 34 seconds. The Bulls that started the season 0-9. The hated Bulls. The Bulls that sucked. Most of all, the Bulls that no one even cared about.

WHEN THE SHIT HITS THE FAN

My mom completely despises my grandmother right now. My grandmother did something so completely ruthless and stupid that if my father knew, he would buy a shotgun and kill my grandmother.

GIRLS

My brother has posted numerous times on his blog that he likes girls but he can't seem to speak to them. My situation is different, I have no problem speaking to girls but to ask them out is a different thing. For example, this girl I always speak to in Computer Applications class, Lindsey, is incredibly hot and wears this intoxicating perfume every time she comes to class. She's really nice and sweet and always gave me a perfect grade on my assignments even though there were mistakes. The problem is that I'm afraid to ask her if she wanted to watch a movie or something. I'm always asking myself, "Maybe I shouldn't ask. She might have a boyfriend" or "She's not interested in me, I'm an obese Asian. Why would she be interested in that?" Or maybe I shouldn't even go for it because it's just going to be a lost cause.

There are some days I miss the touch of a girl. Just to have someone hug you after you had a long day would simply just make my day. I sometimes miss Leah, my ex. She never e-mails me anymore or calls me on my cell phone. It's like she cut me off after she went 100% lesbian because the guy who dated her after me was a dick and a half.

And then, there's the "I think she still hates me" girl, Michelle. I see her every week working at the Pottery Bar on Marion avenue. I wonder if she still has the same hatred for me as the day she called me a stalker. The day she called me a stalker, I was completely hurt. My heart sunk and my head stooped down. She believes I'm a stalker because I know where her house is. The thing is, I know where her house is because it was awfully close to the middle school we both went to. There's a part of me that wants to say to her "I'm sorry for the shit I did. Forgive me." But there's also a part of me who wants to leave all that shit behind in the past. The thing is, I can't forget her, the words that she typed to me on AIM were harsh. The whole experience was just so draining and so rattling that I can't forget it.

There was a joke on Conan last week that made me laugh so hard.
"The company that makes Oreos finally knew how to make them less fattening. They slapped on a label that says 'Hey fatty, don't eat the entire bag!'"

1 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger ctayag said...

Just go for it daniel. Don't be like me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home