Sunday, January 29, 2006

What the fuck is happening with me? First, my right ear has an ear infection. Now my left ear is beginning to hurt. When I mean hurt, it really fucking hurts. I want to punch someone now. And that someone is Dr. Ahmed Shaher. When he checked my ears, he hesistated for a while and then said, "I give you antibiotics." The asshole should have at least flushed my ears because I know I have a shitload of earwax in my ears. The last time I had an ear infection it was in 2002. When the doctor checked my ears, he flushed both of them. Within 2-3 days, the pain was gone. The pain is still fucking here in my ears. And it's hurting more and more on my left ear.

2 Comments:

At 1:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

browers being a pain in the ass, so i cant sign in

dude...i just found a funny ass site

http://www.gizoogle.com/

type in a full address and it will "translate" it for you.
check out what your post looks like "translated":

W-H-to-tha-izzat tha fizzuck is crack-a-lackin` wit me? First, mah rizzay ear has an ear infection . Fo'-fo' desert eagle to your motherfuckin' dome. Now mah left ear is weed-smokin' ta hizzle . Im crazy, you can't phase me. Wizzy I mean hiznurt, it really fuck'n hurts . Dogg House Records in the motha fuckin house. I wizzant ta punch someone now. And thizzay someone is Dr n' shit. Ahmed Shahan shit. Wizzy he checked mah ears, he hesistated fo` a while n T-H-to-tha-izzen said, "I give you antibiotics." The asshole should have at least flushed mah ears coz I kizzle I hizzle a shitload of earwax in mah ears. The last tizzy I had an ear infection it was in 2002. When tha doctor checked mah ears, he flushed both of tizzle . Hollaz to the East Side. Witin 2-3 days, tha pain was gizzle. The pain is still cruisin' here in mah ears . Snoop dogg is in this bitch. And it's weed-smokin' more n mizzle on mah left ear . Im crazy, you can't phase me.

 
At 2:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, that just SO sounded like spam

its Jorge, btw

 

Post a Comment

<< Home