Sunday, February 12, 2006

Two days ago, my dad went apeshit. Apeshit over a quarter booklet. Man, he was like a child. "WHERE ARE MY QUARTERS?!" He then began lecturing all this shit I already forgot about. As I said in my earlier posts, I have been having these terrible earaches and it looks like I need to go to the ENT (eyes, nose, throat) doctor. Right now, I can barely ear anything on both ears. It's like someone put some ear plugs in my ears. I can't hear any details in any of the songs that I'm listening to. Well, back to my Dad. When he screamed during his quarter searching situation, during one time he screamed right next to me and it made my ears really hurt. By the way, when he was away in Alabama, my Mom, Felice, and I had a really great time. No stress, my mom didn't have to cook, and everyone was comfortable. I kinda feel bad for Felice. When my dad was screaming I think she wanted to cry but like the soldier she is, she kept it in. It's good for her to leave here. It's better to get away from all this screaming and in tranquility that is the Philippines.

I also watched this Korean horror film, Dead Friend. It really sucked. The entire plot was predictable except the ending. I didn't give a shit about the ending and it was beyond fucked up anyway. Why do all Asian horror films nowadays have to contain a girl with really long black hair that covers up her face anyway?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home