Friday, May 12, 2006

Tagged by Felice
The first player of this game starts listing six of his/her weird habits. the people who get tagged need to write a blog entry regarding their six weird habits, as well as to state this rule clearly. in the end, you need to choose six people to tag and list their names. don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" and tell them to read your entry.
1. I always sleep really really late (around 4am or 5am).
2. I do the thing that most guys do. If those guys say they don't do it, they're lying! There was a Seinfeld episode about this.
3. When nobody is looking, I rock out air guitar style to the music I'm currently listening to.
4. When nobody is around, I sing to the top of me lungs.
5. When I'm pissed (mostly probably at my dad), I usually talk to myself (mostly about how my dad is asshole, motherfucker, s.o.b., etc).
6. The way I take a shower. I first put shampoo on my head, then soap and scrub my face, then my body. It's always like that when I shower to maximize soap usage and minimize time.

Tagging: the next 6 people who read this goddamn blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home