Wednesday, May 03, 2006

My random thoughts

I think I'm gonna rant here. You know, I really hate mass. It's so goddamn boring. It's all blah blah blah praise Jesus. And the Catholics are wondering why people aren't going to church. Felice and I talked about this once. I even asked her if she remembered the priest's sermon, she replied, "No. I was thinking about the 40-Year-Old Virgin." When I leave my parents house, I think I'm gonna be an agnostic or something.

I think that the new Poseidon film looks really really stupid despite the hotness of Emmy Rossum.

The new Goo Goo Dolls album sounds like shit. Well, the album is actually really good. The problem is that it isn't mastered really well.

Man, did Katharine look hot during second performance in American Idol earlier today. Her first performance was kinda bad though and can't Chris Daughtry do anything else than rock? I'm beginning to get tired of that fucking trill he does when he screams. Elliot chose the wrong song when he sang Michael Bublé's "Home". It didn't sound right for him. And another thing, my mom really hates Taylor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home