Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Saw Silent Hill on Sunday in a shitty theater. The movie was good but not great. I DID NOT get the ending but after some info from my bro who played the games, I finally understood the ambiguous ending. There are a couple of scenes that are downright creepy (the scene with a blindfolded guy with his legs behind his head screaming, Pyramid Head) and oh-my-fucking god violent. There's one scene that's so violent I said to myself, "HOLY SHIT!" If there are problems on the movie it's that none of the characters are developed at all except for Alessa, the movie could be tighter (it was a bit long at over 2 hours), and the dialogue is really horrible (we now know who truly wrote Pulp Fiction, and it wasn't Avary).

Yesterday, I spent most of my day trying to fix the televsion on the computer. I only was able to fix the goddamn thing today and the new drivers/software are SHIT. I hate ATI, they make some of the worst products. If they want a piece of software to be upgradable, it better be working properly when released.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home