Thursday, April 06, 2006

Ah, life. Man, life is so messed up. Felice has left and Jorge's stupid cat pissed on my backpack. I hope Felice is finally relaxed in the Philippines. When she was here, it was like she was the hunchback of notre dame. She was in her room most of the time surfing the net, writing music, playing music, listening to music, and other stuff. Yeah, she was there but she actually wasn't. It's like she wasn't in that room. The girl who spoke a lot became humble and quiet.

Just imagine if you were asked to go to another country despite you not wanting to go. And in the first place you didn't even have to go. That's how it was for Felice.

For me though, I gotta have some focus in my life. I noticed that I'm doing nothing in my life. I'm supposed to be graduating this year. But I'm not. I don't have a job and I'm having trouble finishing my assignments when I have so time to finish them. I have so many problems: completion of assignments, picking new classes for summer, and the Columbia College problems. I still don't know why Columbia is so expensive. They're raising tuition again next year. I thought they were never going to raise tuition. Again, I need some focus and organization in my life.

Today, I slept so goddamn much that I feel like doing any homework. I sleep so goddamn late that my body clock is going nuts. Last night, I slept at 11:45 (I usually sleep around 4am) and I was still tired when I brought my dad to work. My dad didn't go to work yesterday and he told me that regrets it now because they were giving free Tombstone pizzas at the train station (in 5-packs no less, and these are the large ones).

I'm losing focus. I still need to finish this History paper, study for the Japanese history exam, and some homework for Psychology.

1 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

once again, sorry about the cat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home