Monday, March 13, 2006

Four jobs I've had in my life:
1. Babysitter
2. DSMax (for 1 day)
3. Columbia College ID distributor (did this for free)
4. Mover (with Jorge to help my neighbors move)

Four films I can watch over and over (hell, let's go for 15!)
1. Infernal Affairs
2. Office Space
3. Oldboy
4. American Psycho
5. The Shawshank Redemption
6. The Killer
7. Hard Boiled
8. Léon
9. Joint Security Area
10. My Sassy Girl
11. Snatch.
12. Pulp Fiction
13. Se7en
14. City of God
15. Batman Begins

Four places I have lived:
1. Bloomington, IL
2. 148 Circle Avenue
3. 114 Belvidere Avenue
4. 631 North Columbine Avenue

Four programs I love to watch:
1. Old Simpsons
2. Seinfeld
3. Family Guy
4. American Dad

Four places I would have visited, had I had the money:
1. London, England
2. Tokyo, Japan
3. New York City
4. Australia

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Ain't It Cool News
2. Internet Movie Database
3. Numerous blogs (Nocturnal Angel, No Guarantee, Mr. Mumbles, Super Wonderful Weirdo, etc.)
4. Twitchfilm.net

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pizza
2. Pasta
3. Cheesecake
4. Burgers

Four places I would rather be:
1. The Philippines
2. The Philippines
3. Did I mention the Philippines?
4. Anywhere away from my dad.

I'm gonna add another here:
Ten bands or musicians I usually listen to:
1. U2
2. Bloc Party
3. Radiohead
4. Jeff Buckley
5. Silverchair
6. Foo Fighters
7. Rage Against the Machine
8. Incubus
9. Death Cab for Cutie
10. Coldplay

Four bloggers I am tagging:
I think they have all been used up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home