Saturday, March 04, 2006

Movies I've seen the past few weeks:

Sonatine: Entertaining, pretty cool.

Fearless: I think this may be one of the most underrated films of the 1990s. The ending was hauntingly beautiful with the fusion of image and sound. The ending had a perfect soundtrack that almost brought me to tears.

The Last of the Mohicans: I was kinda bored with this film although it did have this scene with a Huron Indian cutting out a heart of a general. Daniel Day-Lewis looked bored in this film. It did have an amazing soundtrack.

Welcome to Dongmakgol: More reason why the Academy is racist against Asians. This movie should have been fucking nominated for best foreign film along with Blood and Bones from Japan and Kung Fu Hustle from Hong Kong.....fuck the Academy. This film is GREAT.

Beast and the Beauty: Funny, funny, funny. Min-a Shin is adorable in this film. I wish I could hug her. This movie will be remade by Hollywood along with My Sassy Girl, Windstruck, and Il Mare.

Rain Man: Very entertaining. Deserving of Best Picture many years ago.

My Left Foot: Daniel Day-Lewis deserved the fucking Best Actor Oscar for this role. I really thought he really had cerebral palsy. His performance is that good.

Overnight: Film about an asshole named Troy Duffy. It's fun to see him crash and burn in Hollywood because of his overconfidence.

Ikiru: I thought this movie was good BUT nowhere as good (it's not even close) to Akira Kurosawa's latter film, Seven Samurai.

According to my brother, Ultraviolet sucked. Thank god I saved my money from that goddamn fucking movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home