Sunday, February 19, 2006

Wow. The goddamn internet is fucking working again, if only for a goddamn moment. I'm so pissed right now because our ISP is fucking doing shit. My dad was justified in screaming at the guy on the phone. Well, because there's no internet I've been watching movies like crazy.

Good Will Hunting: I finally watched the entire movie from beginning to end and I'd have to say that Damon and Affleck wrote a film that really deserved the Oscar a couple of years ago.

Little Man Tate: I thought this movie was great. It seems that Hollywood doesn't make films like this anymore. This movie was just plain hilarious in some points. I thought that the direction by Jodie Foster was excellent and the performances (especially from the kid) are great.

In the Name of the Father: If you look up powerful and compelling in the dictionary, this is one of the films that you would find in there. I cried during some scenes because of their raw intensity and the acting from every performer is absolutely superb. Too bad this competed against Schindler's List at the Oscars in 1994. If this was released this year, it would be at the top of my list by far.

1 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah

they didnt really "fix" my internet....it comes and goes at times

they have to give me a new line, but i have to call for that........dammit

 

Post a Comment

<< Home