Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Thoughts on theatrical trailers

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest - Wow. I didn't expect the trailer to look this awesome! What really surprised me were the visual effects, which were absolutely amazing.

Superman Returns: I don't know. I think this movie looks kinda gay. Wency is right that it looks stupid. The thing is that it is not a rehash as everyone thinks. It's actually the continuation AFTER Superman II. Brandon Routh really reminds me of Wentworth Miller from Prison Break, even the way he talks sounds like Miller. There's other things bothering me as well: Kate Bosworth and Kevin Spacey. They made Lex Luthor so freaking cheesy. There's one line in the trailer that made me cringe. Kate Bosworth is a beautiful woman but the problem is that she looks so miscast here. But you never know, the movie may actually surprise me.

1 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, Blogger ctayag said...

Even if it is a continuation after Superman II, this movie will blow major ass.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home