Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Stuff and other shit

My brother Wency had a post about the Fountain. Man, that movie looks like it's going to be fucking awesome. Darren Aronofsky has not failed me yet. He has only made two films and they both have been fucking great. Now for a rant.

I am beginning to hate Netflix and Blockbuster for their petty ways on how the DVDs get to my house. I paid for 4 DVDs at a time but instead they give me 3 at a time. Blockbuster on the other hand gave me the wrong disc of the Memento: Limited Edition. I was so fucking pissed. I don't know why but you had to take all these fucking tests just to get to the fucking main menu. In the end, it turned out to be the frickin' second disc of the set.

On the other hand, I am still pondering whether to go to the Philippines. I do have the money but I am still pondering whether to go. Should I go or not? Hmmmm......the decision. Maybe I shouldn't go. Maybe I should.......hmmmmmm.

As I said before, Entourage is now one of my favorite TV series. Man, I went through 2 1/2 seasons in two fricking days. I had a disdain for the show until I decided to rent it. But during the first episode, I already knew I was gonna love it due to the catalog and if you know how Hollywood works it is even funnier. And man, this must be the only show on TV that has so many hotties in EVERY episode. I now have a huge crush on Emmanuelle Chriqui. Man, she is so beautiful to the point of s-s-s-smoking. I'd tap that shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home