Saturday, June 03, 2006

AllofMP3 is currently being investigated by numerous authorities because of the inexpensive files that can be downloaded. It has gotten so big that CNN already has an article up about AllofMP3. You can read that here.

What I hate about the RIAA is their fucking money grubbing ways. If they don't know about it, they don't care. But when they know about something, they want a piece of the action and thus they close down the fucking site! What I love about AllofMP3 is the quality of downloads and the price. They even have lossless downloads that FUCKING no one has. Why the hell should I pay iTunes $0.99 a song at only 128 kbps when I could pay only $0.96 a song going at around 500-1000 kbps that has sound quality that blows away the songs from iTunes.

Here's another great article from CD freaks.

This really fucking pisses me off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home