Wednesday, May 24, 2006

B-b-b-bumming around until summer school. Out of the 5 jobs I applied for, only 1 called back. I didn't get the job because they didn't have the job at nights but at least they called back. Today was the second to the last American Idol episode and to be honest Katharine and Taylor both sucked the big one today. Both of them couldn't give the knockout performance that the show needed but my heart is still with Katharine. She needs to win because she's so goddamn hot and George Clooney-wannabe annoys the hell outta me.

I DID NOT like the season finale of House. I found the episode to be anticlimatic due to the entire episode being a fucking dream while House was being transported after being shot in the stomach and jugular.

Please GOD, let the season finale of Lost be great. I can't stop thinking about yesterday's season finale of 24. Man, that finale was fucking amazing to say the least. If you didn't see it, fucking download it by all means necessary!

Borrowed four movies from Nicheflix and watched 3 of them already. 13th District was pretty good despite a cliched story. The movie was mostly an adrenaline rush rather than being overly intellectual like most action films these days. The Proposition with Guy Pearce, Ray Winstone, and the great performance from Danny Huston was GRITTY. Man, after watching the movie wanted to take a shower.

Tsui Hark's the Blade was goddamn GREAT. I thought the fights were fucking awesome. Where else can you see a one-armed man with a yo-yo blade fight a dude with this fucked up sword at the end of a film?

And finally, I'm sorry this is so belated but happy birthday Chrissie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home