Monday, February 09, 2009

I don't know why this happens, but whenever my Dad gets pissed off my body gets so stressed out that all I think about is why my Dad is pissed off. A few hours ago I overcooked the fucking tapa (cured pork). Overcooking the tapa means that so much of the fat gets reduced and all that's left is pieces of tapa rather than slabs of tapa.

At this very moment, Papa is talking about me. I know because my room is above the kitchen and I could literally hear the tone (if not the words) in his voice. Right now, he's slamming the cabinet doors louder and louder. Man, I'm so goddamn stressed right now.

Jesus Christ.

All he thinks about is money.
All he thinks about is food.
And I'm so goddamned fucking stressed.
To the max.
FUCK. ME.

1 Comments:

At 1:11 AM, Blogger seocom said...


شركه تنسيق حدائق بخميس مشيط
إذا كنت عميلنا العزيز من سكان منطقة خميس مشيط وتحتاج إلى أشخاص ذات ثقة وخبرة في مجال تنسيق الحدائق وزراعة النباتات والأشجار المثمرة، فعلى الفور عليك القيام بالتواصل مع شركة تنسيق حدائق بخميس مشيط.
تلك الشركة تعتبر من أفضل الشركات المتخصصة في مجال تنسيق الحدائق على مستوى المملكة العربية السعودية بشكل عام وليس مدينة خميس مشيط، حيث تمتلك الشركة أفضل الفنيين والخبراء في مجال الزراعة وتحديد الديكورات التي تتواجد بالحديقة تواصلوا معنا.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home