Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Today sucked balls.

Chocolate salty balls.

My dad was home the entire day (again) even though he already has work. And tomorrow, he won't be going to work again because he says that he wants to see the Maytag guy (our laundry washer broke). Yeah fucking ass right. He just wants an excuse not to go to work. I really hate it when he's home because he's like a fucking shitty ticking time bomb waiting to fucking explode at any fucking goddamn stupid moment. Oh yeah, I gots to tell you why my day fucking sucked balls.

My dad paid this guy to install ceiling fans into my brother and I's rooms. God, I didn't ask for a fucking ceiling fan. On top of fucking that, he installed a sliding door onto our bathtub. Our bathtub now looks like a fucking piece of shit. The door is so fucking small that he could see above it. Aside from that is this funky ass smelling shit in our bathroom that my dad put in there. I wanted to faint the first time I smelled it because it smells so fucking ass bad.

There was something funny out of all of this though, the guy who installed the ceiling fans and sliding door is like only 4'6", which was fucking hilarious because everytime he spoke he sounded like a kid. It was hilarious, it was like my dad had another son when installing the ceiling fan.

I don't fucking know why my dad has to fucking stay home tomorrow. He doesn't even know what the fucking problem is with the washer! What a dick. Goddamn him. Then he always complains on why he doesn't have work. You wanna know why Papa?! Because you don't go to fucking work man!

Shit man, I'm off.

1 Comments:

At 2:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Famous strains for females involve a Mademoiselle together with the In-Between Dress yourself in. fake chanel A person while in the innovative opening paragraphs to get 2012 sports a light red yellow metal Chanel perspective that is definitely element of its J12 set. dior outlet The following elegant look at includes uncovered enjoy amid well-heeled fashionistas globally. The use of ceramic tones very when pleasurable hits by way of example light red sapphires will be several of the fantastic hits Chanel is definitely like recommended to their different watches to obtain these folks your luxury plus exciting adornment for any males and also female having all sorts of things. rolex replica The earliest collecting Franck Muller different watches appeared to be fashioned around 1984 if your dog made a Tourbillion watch. rolex replica A Tourbillion are sometimes a apparatus that's to start with utilized around bank different watches so that you can negate the effect with the law of gravity. The following task appeared to be complete by way of adding a escapement with a rotating style.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home