Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Bought House of Flying Daggers at Yesasia.com and it seems to be pretty cheap ($21.98 with first day shipping). I hope it comes here already by next Tuesday or something. The trailer and a few screenshots of the film seem to be pretty exhilarating. Wency told me that he already saw SAW on bootleg and tells me that the twist is fucked up and you don't know shit until the final reel (AWESOME!). I'm anticipating that film a great deal along with Team America. TA looks pretty funny from the looks of it (I couldn't stop laughing at a clip of Kim Jong-Il).

It looks like during my freshman seminar class that the fucking teacher has been barraging us with fucking homework again. It's not that I hate that class but the projects that the students have to do are completely pointless. If only I could drop the class but I can't because dropping it would mean my status would no longer be full time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home