Sunday, October 10, 2004

Finally got a call from Leah. She apologized numerous times for her behavior the other week and I asked her what I did. She replied that it wasn't me but she was just hating everything that day and that her current boyfriend was giving her a headache (the fucker). Turns out that he was having sex with other chicks behind her back and she caught him red handed. Add to that that she was having her period and thus her behavior was affected. I'm gonna kill that her asshole boyfriend if I ever see that ex of hers. You can't treat a girl like Leah like that. She is sweet, tender, and loving but any guy fucking other chicks behind her back won't go unnoticed.

She told me that she wanted a hug from me because she felt so bad. I want a hug from her too but we are so both far away from each other. I want to smell that exquisite perfume that she wears. I want to feel her soft hands and kiss her soft lips. I want to so bad but I can't.

She even told me that her current female relationship with her girlfriend is falling apart as well. Poor girl, she can't even get a break.

I miss you love. I miss you a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home