Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Wow, haven't posted in nearly a week. Here's the shit that's going down:

Sunday night, I had a massive earache on my right ear. It hurt so much that I only slept for only 2-3 hours. It doesn't hurt anymore today but I was wondering why it hurt so much Sunday night.

I couldn't believe Margaret Hassan was killed (a bullet to the head). All she did was help the people of Iraq and the motherfuckers killed her because she was in Iraq. The thing was, she was a fucking citizen of Iraq and they still killed her. What fucks. I hope they burn in Hell when those murdering fucks die. I don't know why they behead all those people. I'm reminded of a quote from the brilliant film American History X:

"Have all those horrible things you've done made your life better?"

For the Iraqis, I think it's just making it worse for them.

Today, during Freshman Seminar we were having discussing homosexuality and man it got ugly. One of my classmates, Brian, left way before the class ended because he was so disgusted at one of my other classmates. Dan, not me but another Dan, speaks of extremist Republican values and is truly against homosexuality and man, the shit hit the fan. I got my 2 cents into the battle and I have to say that it felt good to talk about the issue. But to say that homosexuality is dysfunctional is just wrong. Sure, I get uncomfortable around gay people it doesn't make them freaks. To be abnormal is normal but in Dan's speech it felt that his defintion of normal is actually being perfect. What a Nazi fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home